Busy, Busy, Busy

We have had all the work we could want and more these past two years. We haven't kept up on our Facebook page OR this website.  We have met many wonderful people & many challenging people and projects and have grown in our knowledge and understanding of construction.  We appreciate all of the return clients and are glad for the positive response we have received from our Gila Valley.  

Painting a bathroom

Okay. That's not all we did! We fixed a light that has been out in this house for 2 years, installed blinds, fixed drywall, reattached and painted base board, fixed some bifold doors and finished painting a bedroom

image.jpg

There is always a first

The more we get out there and see how things work, the more we realize that most things have some basic components that need to be in working order for those things to work.  

 

Take this latest project. The water on both water fountains at a Walgreens was spraying onto the floor because the pressure was to high. 

We took them both apart, identified the components, and then troubleshot. It was not difficult to understand the workings of the fountain because I have had other similar experiences that I was able to draw upon. 

Thank you Walgreens for this opportunity! 

 

 Before-high pressure and water spilling onto the wall

Before-high pressure and water spilling onto the wall

 After- water pressure stabilized and water flowing nicely to where it should  

After- water pressure stabilized and water flowing nicely to where it should  

Paint job extravagant

We were asked to paint the interior of the house and learned some valuable lessons, like sometimes the "matched paint" doesn't actually "match."  

We are so grateful for the work and are so impressed with our client, thank you Mrs. P!  

 Before and after! 

Before and after! 

 I'm not sure if I posted this picture before... but we had to fix a couple of these types of problems.   (Pardon the exposed padding- the floor guys were working)    

I'm not sure if I posted this picture before... but we had to fix a couple of these types of problems. 

(Pardon the exposed padding- the floor guys were working)